Be in the center of it all this Spring Break! Spring Break 2013: Panama City Beach, FL – We’ll break it down for you: college co-eds in bikinis on a white sandy beach with Super Clubs (Spinnaker & La Vela), daytime beach parties and bars that don’t close until 4am. Let us be your wingman through this weeklong slumber party on the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches. We’ve got you covered from check-in until the last bottle is emptied!
No passport needed! Simply grab a few friends, load up the car and take a road trip to the adventure of a lifetime…Spring Break 2013!
Here’s the highlights:
- Stay on the beach for less and get more
- Walking distance to Spinnaker, La Vela & Hammerhead Fred’s
- Bars & package store on-site beer parties
- Amazing views
- No need to drive anywhere…you’re in the middle of everything!
- Largest beach in Panama City Beach
- The Wet Spot: on-site package store
- Restaurants: Rusty Anchor, Food Court, Corner Market, Under the Boardwalk
- Amenities: gulf of pool view rooms, microwaves, mini-fridge, hair dryers, 2 pools, arcade, games, activities, restaurants & bars, beach volleyball, parasail, jet skis, banana boat rides